Building strategic, custom-tailored Influencer Marketing campaigns backed by data and optimized for impact–wherever your business is on the brand journey.
How It Works
1. Audit Website and Socials: Provide Feedback and General Strategy
2. Set Performance Goals and Custom-Create Campaign
3. Launch Campaign and Activate Influencers
4. Measure Impact
The Fox Digital Difference
- Cross-Agency, Omnichannel Synergy to Generate Success on Leading Platforms, Including TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube
- Data-Driven Strategy to Maximize ROI
- Expansive Network of Trusted Influencers Across All Shopping Verticals
- Access to Award-Winning In-House Creative Studio for Platform-Specific Content
- 1:1 Support and Campaign Customization to Align with Client’s Brand Journey
- Competitive Pricing
Services and Capabilities
- Attract: Awareness / Content Campaign
- Interest: Consideration Campaign
- Decision: Conversion Campaign
- Retention: Affiliates / Brand Ambassadors
- Advocacy: Long-Term Relationships
- Mega-Influencers: Social Superstars with > One Million Followers
- Macro-Influencers: Trusted influencers with 100,000 – One Million Followers
- Micro-Influencers: Popular Personalities with 1,000 – 100,000 Followers; High Credibility
- Nano-Influencers: Relatable Consumers with < 1,000 followers; Immense Influence Within a Narrow Niche
- Detailed Reporting and Insights to Optimize Ongoing Campaigns
- Conversion Metrics: CPA, Revenue, Conversions, ROI
- Awareness Metrics: IMV, CPM/CPE, # of Impressions, # of Engagements
- Content Metrics: # of Content Delivered, Ads Created, % Improvement
- Influencer Whitelisting
- User-Generated Video Editing
Influencer Marketing Agency
Brands are increasingly taking advantage of large followings on social media to promote their products and gain new customers. However, these followings don’t have to be their own! Social media influencers are able to effectively promote products based on the status and trust that they have established with their followers.
What once was considered unrealistic and far-fetched has turned into a bonafide marketing concept being utilized by brands big and small. However, finding and partnering with influencers can be difficult to accomplish on your own.
Instead, you should consider working with an influencer marketing agency like Fox Digital to help you generate sales from customers, scale with macro-influencers, and source user-generated content on autopilot.
How It Works
It makes sense that you may be skeptical about the benefits of pursuing influencer marketing. The concept definitely can sound a bit strange to those that are largely unfamiliar with how social media works. After all, how will some random person be able to convince other people to buy your products effectively? While this may seem like a far-fetched concept, it really does work…and we’re going to show you how.
Social media has a unique and dominant presence in the lives of millions of Americans. It has evolved from a simple and effective way to keep up with friends and family to a way of building a personal brand online.
People spend tons of time developing, editing, and posting content online to promote a certain image and lifestyle. On the flip side, people want to follow and engage with people who promote appealing images and lifestyles. Essentially, this is what influencers are.
That being said, there’s more to influencing than meets the eye. Influencers are often trusted and reputable “experts” in their fields ranging from fitness to cooking, parenting, and everywhere in between. As a result, people that are interested in these fields then follow these people to gain relevant insight and advice.
Brands are able to take advantage of these large followings to promote their products and services by partnering with the influencer — either by offering free products or paying them directly for their time and efforts. In effect, influencing is a mutually beneficial relationship between influencer and brand. The influencer earns money or free products, and the brand gains new customers and earns more revenue.
If you want to be in that top 15% — we are here to help! We source influencers who have a genuine interest in our client’s vertical and deliver trackable results. While most brands can’t attribute revenue to their influencer marketing efforts, Fox Digital manages influencer marketing campaigns from start to finish, providing trackable results and revenue.
How to Do It Right
While the general concept of influencing may seem simple — you pay an influencer to promote your products — there’s more to this concept than meets the eye. Like anything, it requires research, work, and investment to do it right. This is especially true when the bottom 25% of companies fail to generate any revenue from influencer marketing.
Many brands automatically assume that they need to partner with influencers that have millions of followers for the best results. However, that may not be the best approach. In fact, micro-influencers with thousands of followers may be more effective in driving conversions. This is because micro-influencers often have a more intimate relationship with their followers, trusting them more.
As a result, we always recommend partnering with influencers that truly make sense for your brand rather than simply focusing on the number of followers. For example, does the influencer promote your brand image? Are they genuinely interested in your products? Do their followers match your target demographic? These are all factors to consider when sourcing influencers for potential partnerships.
Finally, we also recommend setting clear expectations with influencers in terms of what they’re supposed to do and what you expect to get out of the partnership.
The Fox Digital Difference
Fox Digital is a best-in-class performance marketing agency that scales brands with cross-channel, data-driven creative.
We have worked with names big and small to help them improve their marketing game and boost their revenue.
Our full-funnel approach begins with identification before moving on to testing, communication, and reporting. We are able to take care of the entire process for you from start to finish so that you don’t have to lift a finger.
- Identify the right products to promote. Our influencer marketing process begins by identifying the right products for influencers to promote. Oftentimes, these are going to be your best-selling products that are easy to use and show real results. That way, influencers can easily come up with compelling content that will drive followers to make a purchase.
- Source the right influencers based on platform and target demographic. Once we have identified the product, we need to identify the right influencers to partner with your brand. We have established relationships with dozens of influencers to make this process easier than ever. After all, you don’t want to be sorting through thousands of influencers then cold emailing them on your own! Instead, show that you’re a serious and reputable business by allowing your agency to reach out and initiate contact. We are able to negotiate and communicate effectively with influencers based on our experience and expertise in this unique marketing area.
- Test outreach messaging. After finding the perfect partner for your brand, we begin to test outreach messaging. Testing is an extremely important component of the process that you definitely don’t want to neglect. You don’t want to waste money on a partnership that’s using ineffective messaging! We’re able to avoid this issue by testing messaging and choosing effective and meaningful approaches to your target demographic.
- Provide content guidelines and deliverables. From there, we work with the influencer to provide guidelines and expectations so that everyone is on the same page. We tell them what features they should emphasize as well as the general tone and feel we want to convey to followers. Overall, we want their voice to match your brand voice.
- Share reporting, learning, and insights. Finally, we round out the process by gathering and sharing data about the success of the partnership. We can use this data and information to learn, adjust, and constantly improve the process.
This process has achieved the following results for our clients:
- More than 29 influencer collaborations per month per client
- More than $1.5 million in trackable revenue
- 25% return on ad spend increase when using influencer-generated content in ads
Fox Digital as Your Influencer Marketing Agency
Instead of struggling to find and initiate influencer partnerships on your own, with our help, you can partner with some of the best influencers that have huge followings. Not only that, but we also ensure that the content creation process is intentional and beneficial for your business.
We handle the entire process from start to finish so that you can focus on other aspects of your business that warrant your attention. If you want to start profiting from influencers, reach out to us today to schedule a complimentary consultation. We can discuss goals and strategies before outlining concrete steps to make them happen.