Like any other element of society highly impacted by human behavior, marketing is an ever-evolving facet of the business. If you think you got a grasp upon yours, you might have something new knocking at your intangible marketing planning door.
In Marvel terms, what to do if you have your Vibranium shield ready for combat but they keep finding a stronger metal? Lucky for you, we’ve compiled just the list of automotive marketing strategy and tactics for 2022.
Read along, and adjust your digital marketing Vibranium shield accordingly.
- Going back to relying on first-party data (website surveys, customer feedback, purchase data), instead of third-party data.
- Embrace and foray into unorthodox marketing, especially short-form videos such as Reels on Instagram, Shorts on YouTube, and TikTok.
- Personalize your marketing according to where a customer is on its customer lifetime journey. Include personalized elements in email marketing and customer-specific messaging.
- Optimize the use of technology, and use machine learning for paid ads and media. It saves resources, time, and ultimately costs involved in paid digital marketing.
- Lastly, not all tactics need to be actively aimed towards more sales, some can help achieve customer confidence and loyalty. Such as prioritizing customer privacy when it comes to data collection and usage for marketing.