Yes, you read it right. Rome wasn’t built in a day.
Not even the best Facebook marketing agencies can double your
Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS) overnight. However, what a
good marketing agency can do is make sure you are on the right path
and help you make wise decisions during the journey, and we’d love
to be that agency.
Let’s be real for a moment. If you want to get better Facebook ad
results, you should be doing the following:
- Defining a broad target segment
- Identifying the sub-segments within it such as buyers’ personas
- Syncing the ad creative and message to your audiences
- Developing engagement in the top and lower funnel campaigns
- Keeping an eye on the conversion rate
- Tracking your KPI’s such as clicks, add to carts, and revenue
Also, enhancing the customers’ journey with post engagement email
and SMS automation can help your digital marketing results to grow.
So the only not-so-secret way to increase Facebook Ad ROAS is to
understand how digital marketing works then have patience to
execute your strategy consistently.