Every other individual has a smartphone in hand these days. It would therefore be unwise for brands to ignore SMS/MMS marketing, especially those operating on a D2C model. It is one of the fastest, most reliable, and direct ways of sending a message to your target audience.
Here are some of the ways you can increase the efficiency of your SMS/MMS marketing campaign:
- Subtly introduce your best-sellers when sending order confirmation messages.
- After 1-2 hours of purchase, schedule a message aiming to cross-sell. It could be something along the lines of “those who bought A also bought B. Let us know if you are interested to learn more about product B.”
- Send your customers a feedback-seeking message after 15-20 days of purchase, communicating contact details they can share any complaints on.
- Share any discount offers or deals with them that may encourage repeat purchases.
- After 30-40 days of their purchase, send them a reminder message in case the product may need a top-up. These techniques will not only help you increase sales but also allow you to build a better connection with your customers.